Apply for a free weekend
Where permitted, clubs can nominate one weekend as unavailable for re-arranged league matches. Otherwise all weekends during the season are deemed to be available unless already filled by a League game, a fixture in an RFU National Competition or Final of the Senior County Cup.
Clubs should note
1) Clubs playing in 13/14 club leagues may not nominate any unavailable weekends - if your league does not appear in the list you are not eligible - other clubs may nominate one weekend in a season as unavailable
2) The nomination must be made a minimum of eight weeks before the weekend named but NOT if a match has already been rearranged for that date.
3) A League weekend may not be declared as unavailable (that includes the play off weekend)
4) Any application made will NOT apply to RFU National Competitions or County Cup matches - only League Games
5) Do not wait until you get a postponed game - as soon as a tour is booked or a wedding arranged - use this form!
6) There is no need to declare the 24th/25th December or 31st December/1st January as the SW has declared them as exempt weekends when no games will be scheduled.
7) Easter Weekend is NOT a free week unless you nominate it
8) Separate Nominations are required for each of a club's teams (eg 1st XV, 2nd XV etc)